Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube


home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Friday, August 10, 2012

CKC Sewing Meme Contest Winners

I cannot tell you how much fun I had this week with the Sewing Meme Contest!!! Every time I opened my email there was something there just waiting to make me bust out laughing. We had a hard time coming up with just one winner, so we decided that we'd also give out a few honorable mention prizes of one free pattern each. So...

Honorable Mention- Diana Kinsella

Honorable Mention- Faith and Glitter

Honorable Mention- Sarah Corn

And the 3 Pattern Pack winner is...Lauren James!!!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! You're all superstars!

 If you are one of our winners, please send us an email at and tell us which pattern(s) you'd like and we will email them to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment