social

Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube

menu

home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Dream Catcher Tutorial

Today we have a gorgeous new project to share with you! This one comes to us from Tiffany, co-owner of CKC.  I originally fell in love with her free patterns years ago, so it's always a treat for me to post new ones with her.   


Aren't these amazing?!  I love her couture take on a dream catcher, adding all those gorgeous trims and fabrics. Whimsical colored feathers too. Tiffany made these dream catchers from scratch and now you get to learn all her tricks! 




But first, here they are in action! Tiffany's family recently moved to a new home so that means lots of decorating. Look how perfect the dream catcher goes with her daughter's new room! 







 That view!  And that polka dot wall! 

In this next photo, you can spy the second dream catcher: 



What a brilliant living space!  Maybe Tiffany can come decorate my room next. :)

Well, I know you're all excited to make your own dream catcher now, so here you go:






If you have any questions about this or any other project on our blog, feel free to post in our patterns group on FB!  We would love to see your completed dream catchers. There are so many variations you could do to make it your own.

Let's Create! ~ Kristen 



3 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love the colors. Gonna make some with my girls too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to make some of these! They are perfect for nurseries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I love this. Can you tell me where you purchased the ribbon? I am having a hard time finding a good variety.

    ReplyDelete