Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube


home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Thursday, January 15, 2015

CKC Fangirls!

I remember the first time I heard about Create Kids Couture. My cousin had made a pretty little dress for her daughter in the amount of time it took me to make just the bodice for my daughter's!  I asked her how she did it so fast and she pointed me in the direction of CKC patterns. Oh my cuteness! From the very first pattern I was hooked! And not only that, but I had to tell everyone I knew. The super cute styles, the thorough instructions, and the efficient pattern pieces. I was a BIG fan.

How about you? 

Whether you've been with us for two days or two years, if you are a big fan of CKC then we want to give you a big THANK YOU and reward you for showing your CKC Fan Girl pride!  We're doing a fun little promo that kicks off today, and here's how you can participate for the chance to win free in-store credit for more CKC patterns! 

If you are a true CKC fan, simply right-click the CKC FanGirl graphic above and save it to your computer or device.  Then upload it as your profile pic. You don't HAVE to do this of course but it's a fun way to show all your friends how much you love CKC!  We will be watching and randomly awarding in-store credit to our fans over the next day or two.  Sound fun?  I certainly think so.  And it only takes a minute to do, so you can get back to sewing and sharing your cute new outfits. 

Let's Create!  ~ Kristen 


  1. Let the fun begin! Thanks again!

  2. I have a request. ..make some cute nursing top patterns please. There so hard to find...

  3. I just love CKC patterns and probably one of the biggest CKC Fan Girls!!!!! I have not found a pattern I am not pleased with! That says a lot beings I have well over a 100 patterns!

  4. I love this blog. I love this group. I love all the patterns. I love sewing. And I LOVE CKC!! So glad I came aboard in December!