social

Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube

menu

home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Friday, June 28, 2013

Weekly Recap

Whoop Whoop!! Its Friday Y'all! And I've got some fun stuff to share you all you lovely CKC fans!
So to start of the week I did a fun tutorial on how to add pin tucks to our very popular curved bodice that is in a TON of our patterns! Trust me when I tell you its so much easier then it looks.

You can find the pin tuck tutorial HERE. And if when you use this tutorial we would love to see your creation via facebook.
Next we released my very first pattern the Brinley's Bubble Tunic, WHOOP WHOOP!! This is a super fast sew and comes with directions for 3 sleeve lengths and gives a basic elastic option or a shirring option making this the go to tunic top for layering. And with most of you already planning your little ones back to school wardrobe this is a must have. And I mean really $6! Cant beat that with a stick.
  
And speaking of new patterns I've been asked to remind you all that the Pattern of the Month will be coming out sometime next week. I know I'm just as excited as you all are to see what it is. If you are not a member of the Pattern of the Month club you can sign up HERE. And remember when this gets added to your cart the price will be changed to $70 thanks to our tiered pricing discount.


 Then later in the week we learned just how crazy my bosses are when Tiffany and Shannon and their good friend Faith launched Cookie Crumbs Couture. A place to snag all those stunning necklaces that we see their girls wearing all the time. Or as the slogan goes.... "Where the necklaces are as sweet as cookies." There is some serious cuteness going on over there so make sure you go and check them out.
  

And then that brings us to today. And we all know what today is... HALF OFF FRIDAY!! I love seeing everyone's input each week on what they want to see half off. And you wouldn't think that it would be a hard decision but it really is so with that said. Drum roll please. This weeks half off Friday deal is Fairy's Double Layer Princess Dress! After looking at all the sweet photos of this dress I think my Ayla needs a crazy one with a insane mix of fabrics from my scrap bin. Now just to find the time.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of sewing. I'm sure many of you will finishing up 4th of July outfits. Which wouldn't Faith's look adorable with a navy blue and white stars bodice and alternating red and white strips for the holiday? Oh I hope someone makes it!

Happy Sewing Y'all,
Morgan


No comments:

Post a Comment