social

Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube

menu

home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Weekly Recap

So yes that was the shortest week ever! I gotta admit I love holiday weekends but boy, oh boy do they throw us off after!! There's not alot to recap this week, but oh the goodies that we are working on will make up for it in the long run. So lets do a sweet and simple recap of this week and then off you all can go back to sewing.

The biggest thing this week that was going on was the Auction for Oklahoma which ended on Thursday. Shannon and Tiffany have been kicking butt to get out all the invoices to all the ones who won the bidding wars. And by the looks of it thus far you all will be shocked, when you hear the total numbers sometime next week. Its so humbling to see how amazingly supportive our fans are. I think I speak for all us at CKC when I say it makes us beam with joy.

Next Tiffany posted a sneak peek of the modestly adorable bathing suit there are 2 bodice options along with short or long ruffle options as well. Do you see how stinking cute that criss-cross back is? So the Delilah Cotton Swim Suit will be coming out in the next few days. Keep your eyes peeled to the facebook page for it.!


Now I said I would keep this sweet and simple so lets move on the half of Friday! I love the late night weekly converstations that Tiffany, Shannon and myself have on which pattern to feature each week. Who would have ever thought, that it would be so hard to pick a pattern. 
So we landed on Aubrey's Tiered Ruffle Knot Dress this week. Which is a must have in your CKC stock and would be pretty darn perfect now that summer is here. And lets be honest here you cant beat a $5 pattern that is as cute as this. 




Well y'all that pretty much sums up what going on around here. We hope that you all enjoy the weekend and make sure to pop your head in on the Blog next week for Mix Match Monday and a How to Tuesday that I am so excited about I can barely keep my mouth shut. Poor hubby has been hearing about it all week. Love his heart! See you all next week!

Happy Sewing,
Morgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment