Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube


home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Stuff My Stocking Winner

Our Stuff my Stocking contest was a HUGE success! We had 80 incredible entries, each one unique and beautiful! I'm so glad I had the help of 10 other judges to decide on the winner, because there's no way I could have just picked one favorite all by myself! If you haven't browsed the entries, you've got to check them out! So many beautiful entries! Here's the Flickr pool: 

And now for our winner!!!! Tiffany- Lance Barnes!!!!

Please email me at to claim your awesome prize package!
You have won:
Create Kids Couture 3 Pattern Pack

Bugga Bugs 2 Patterns
Ellie Inspired Pick 5 PDF Patterns
 Lilac Lane 3 Patterns
Monkeysbug Patterns 2 patterns

Lily Bird Studio 1 Pattern

Pellon Pellon Product Pack
Shipping limited to US and Canada for this item

Hailey Bugs Closet 4 Patterns

Riley Blake A Fat Quarter Bundle of one of our latest lines 

Pick Your Plum Surprise Prize Package

No comments:

Post a Comment