social

Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube

menu

home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Half off Friday

Oh, I'm so glad it's Friday!!! Anyone else have a rough week?  I am really looking forward to having some family time this weekend and some time ALONE as well. I would normally sew if I had a chance for time alone on the weekend, but my husband's car has been in the shop ALL WEEK and I've been stuck at home with 3 kids every single day with no escape! We're all going crazy over here! So yeah, I'll be taking off for a while...who knows where I might end up! Probably the fabric store....Anyways, here's a little something that will make us all feel a little bit better- it's Half Off Friday!!!

And since we had that nice little tutorial by Tina this week on how to add piping to the Whitney Romper, we figured it would be the perfect time to offer it up for sale!


This romper comes in sizes 12-18 mo-6 girls.


The ruffles are  perfect for your little girly girl.


And the elastic neckline is easy on/ easy off, perfect for little ones learning to dress themselves.

As usual, I spent some time stalking our talented fans and here are some of my favorite fan pics of the Whitney Romper!!!




By Tracey Jarman



Have a great weekend everybody!
AND DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY!!

And send me your finished photos! You never know when you might show up here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment