social

Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube

menu

home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Friday, August 3, 2012

Half Off Friday!!!!

Yeah, it's my favorite day of the week! Friday!!! And here's our Half Off Pattern of the Week:





Just look at all those gorgeous ruffles!


And a pretty bow in the back!

This dress is a show stopper, and the perfect party dress, in my opinion! Check out this fan photo sent in by Stephanie. She made Addison's for her daughter's first birthday celebration. Isn't it gorgeous???


This dress will always hold a special place in my heart because it was the first CKC pattern I ever sewed! Here's a pic of my baby in her Addison's dress from last Easter.

At only $5.00 today, this pattern is a steal! So, head on over to the website and grab one if you don't already have it. Happy Sewing!

Oh, and don't forget, I LOVE LOVE LOVE getting fan pics in my inbox, so please send them to robin@createkidscouture.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment