Facebook Twitter Blogger Pinterest Instagram You Tube


home about contact newsletter faq advertise

Friday, July 13, 2012

Half Off Friday!!!!

When I used to work outside the home, I always looked forward to Fridays, but for the last 7 years I've been a stay at home mom, and all the days seem to just flow together. Well, all that changed when Create Kids Couture started running their Half Off Friday sales. I go to bed on Thursday night all giddy, trying to sleep but visions of my most coveted patterns are running through my head, and although I know there are probably more important things I should be offering up with my bedtime prayers, I can't help but ask God to PLEASE whisper in their ears the name of the pattern I've been wanting the most. Am I the only one who gets this excited??? Anyone else set an alarm on their phone to go off every Friday reminding themselves to check the blog for the sale???  Anyone else try sending them telepathic messages???  OK, maybe I am a bit of a crazed fan, but seriously, do these sales rock, or what!?!

So what's the Half Off Friday Pattern???

Your little girl is gonna be dancing and spinning and twirling all over the place!

Wohoo! Twirly Goodness!

 And since this is the end of my first week working for Create Kids Couture and I have a big fat paycheck coming my way, I'll be picking this one up myself!!! Oh, and I'll even have a little change leftover, just enough to buy this one thing I've wanted from Etsy for a long time. If you've been sewing for any length of time and have a little jingle in your pocket, you might want to get one of these too!
Every seamstress need this pin from Allegrae! Yeah, you know what I'm talking about...people hear you can sew and all of a sudden they're dropping off all their nasty little fix it projects on your doorstep. I'm hoping this beauty will ward them off and I think it's a good investment!!! For $1.75, how can you go wrong?

What are your guilty sewing spending pleasures? I'd love to hear about them, so leave me a comment!!

Happy Half Off Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment